- The last date for submission of Online Forms for M.Ed. Regular and M.Ed. Correspondence has been extended till July 30, 2014. The last date for the submission of the hard copy along with relevant documents and testimonials for M.Ed. Regular is extended till August 4, 2014 by 5:00 p.m. There is no change in the last date for the submission of the hard copy for M.Ed. Correspondence. The hard copies should reach the following address:
The CET Cell,
Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall,
Near Post Office, Panjab University,
- The first counseling dates for M.Ed. Regular will remain the same i.e. from August 11 to 13, 2014. The detailed counseling schedule shall be notified soon.
- The Sports trials for M.Ed. Admissions 2014 under Sports Category for the University Department of Education will be held on August 5, 2014 in the Panjab University Ground, Near Basket Ball Courts at 9:00 a.m. sharp (as scheduled earlier).
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Login to your account using login id, password generated at the time of registration.
- Complete each section (Categories, Academic Qualification, Weightages, Admission Pool/Quota) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section.)
- Take print out of the admission form and submit/send it along with the required documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the admission form.
- If you are applying for M.Ed.(Regular) and M.Ed. (Correspondence), submit separate copies of the admission form at the respective address.